OVC-Engineered Solutions, LLC
Kitchen/Field Feeding Systems
Field Sanitation Center
Improves safety and cleanliness during washing and sanitizing field kitchen utensils.
Outdoor Venture's Field Sanitation Center greatly improves the cleanliness and safety related to washing grease-laden food preparation utensils.
- Consists of three Stainless Steel sinks with water temperatures controlled to 110°F, 120°F and 170°F.
- Heated with three Modern Burner Units (diesel/JP-8 fuel fired for safety).
- Can be supplied with a 16 x 20 foot MGPTS tent
- Equipped with a grease separator to prevent environmental damage
- Includes up to 6 drying/storage racks
- Water pump fills sinks quickly
- Operable at temperatures from -25° to +120°F.
- Sized for easy setup/packout by two personnel in less than 15 minutes.
- Small, loose items pack into racks for transport
- Supports one Containerized Kitchen